Made especially for chapped and cracked lips, Joan's signature lip balm provides comforting relief for dry lips. Soothing vitamin E nurtures tender skin while beeswax creates a protective barrier that seals in precious moisture. A hint of yummy natural flavor adds a sweet surprise.
Summer Fruit is a ripe and juicy flavor that reminds us of days in the sun.
- Spring Blossom is a lightly sweet flavor that reminds us of a blooming orchard.
Winter Mint is a refreshing cool mint that reminds us of snowy mornings.
Our Unscented version is just that: pure, clean, and free of fragrance.
How to Use: Apply to your lips as often as you like. Joan says don't wait for them to be dry!
- Quenches and replenishes dry lips
- Prevents chapping and cracking
- Creates a protective barrier against harsh weather
- Beeswax: A waterproof skin protectant that prevents dryness and chapping.
- Vitamin E: A moisturizing antioxidant that boosts skin resilience and hydration.
- Coconut Oil: A soothing plant oil that softens and nourishes dry lips.
Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifero (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, lanolin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Flavor, Aloe Borbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Therbroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter