Refresh your room or your linens with a delicate mist of fragrance. Made with essential oils and pure water, this light scent mist neutralizes stale air and keeps your home smelling fresh.
Honey Hill Woods is the earthy, piney scent of a hike in the forest.
How to Use: Lightly spritz your bed linens, curtains, sofa, or the air for a burst of delicious fragrance. That's better.
- The natural way to delicately scent your home
- Neutralizes stale and unpleasant smells
- Instantly freshens linens, curtains, and even the sofa without toxic ingredients
- Essential Oils: Pure plant oils like bergamot, jasmine, and sage that create a wholesome scent experience.
- Pure Water: Helps dilute and carry the oils so that they disperse evenly into the air.
Water, a blend of Joan's natural oils and fragrances