Meet Sonnet. An all round snowboard with epic eco credentials. Designed exclusively for female riders.
- Made from recycled materials
- Fully recyclable
- Water based inks
- Snappy Sap™ Bio Resin Adhesives
- Sustainable Wood Cores - FSC Certified Wood Cores
- Basalt Magma Fibre
- Digi-Print Topsheet
- Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Made in Austria by The Mothership: the world’s most environmentally friendly snowboard factory using locally sourced timbers, running off of 100% hydro power and putting out ZERO CO2 emissions with their natural gas heating system
If you're the kind of girl that likes to charge hard and explore all types of terrain, from surfy pow days to just cruising, the Sonnet is your kind of board.
This directional deck has got is all. Magne-traction edges and hybrid camber give you unparalelled grip and control on this ultra lightweight and snappy ride, especially on icy days. The mid-stiff flex adds tons of stability with an incredibly supple feel underfoot, making it the ultimate all mountain board. Plus, this board uses Recyclamine® which means it's zero waste and fully recyclable!
For those that want to go anywhere and everywhere without restraint, this one's for you!!
PROFILE: Directional Hybrid Camber
RIDING STYLE: All Mountain Freeride