Sleek, packable and unpretentious, the trusted M Torrentshell Jacket by PATAGONIA takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric.
Snow and sleet, freezing rain, tropical storms - are we gonna split hairs? The M Torrentshell Jacket by PATAGONIA keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No™ Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile.
The 2.5-layer jacket uses a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
The ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers, and PATAGONIA has slightly lengthened the torso of the M Torrentshell Jacket.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips
- All with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Weight: 343 g (12.1 g)