FUSE goes hard in the gym and easy on the planet. We utilized yarn made from recycled plastic to create shoelaces, lining, and a footbed cover that are 100% recycled poly and ...
FUSE goes hard in the gym and easy on the planet. We utilized yarn made from recycled plastic to create shoelaces, lining, and a footbed cover that are 100% recycled poly and lavender materials that are 64%. The overall construction combines stability and functionality with PUMA’s iconic design DNA. With a 4mm drop and a wide toe box, FUSE gives you a stable stance while the internal midsole provides shock absorption for heavily weighted workouts. To kick it up a notch, a TPU heel clip offers a boost of support and durable PUMAGRIP provides all-purpose traction for maximum grip during quick agility movements. The abrasion-resistant mesh upper allows for flexibility while also protecting you from wear and tear movements like rope climbs. It’s a shoe that doesn’t shy away from a workout or its responsibility to the planet.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: First Mile® works with waste collection communities in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras to create jobs and positive social impact. The yarn in this collection is made from post-consumer plastic collected in Taiwan
- GRIP: High traction rubber PUMAGRIP provides all-surface traction in all weather conditions
- SUPPORT: TPU heel clip for support where you need it most
- STABILITY: Low and wide with an internal midsole for a stable stance. You’ll have a strong and stable base for squats, wall balls and any other movement that brings you below parallel
- New training silhouette
- High tensile mesh upper built to withstand the toughest workouts, abrasion and tension
- Wide toe box for enhanced toe strength and support
- Full lace closure with thin suede tongue structure
- Internal midsole for low-to-ground shock absorption
- PUMAGRIP outsole with rubber wrap-ups for stability and support
- Vertical flex lines for improved metatarsal foot splay
- TPU clip wrapped around back heel for additional support
- Inverted PUMA Formstrip with First Mile mission statement
- First Mile woven label at lateral side