A name the surf world knows all too well, Wade Goodall’s contributions to surfing span far beyond what he does in the water. From his art and music to feature-length films like Pentacoastal, Wade’s attention to detail acts as a red thread across everything he touches—and his latest product collection with Vans Surf is no exception.
Building upon a timeless foundation of basic pieces, his creativity expands on a black canvas, drawing you in and letting you discover the subtleties of his artwork for yourself. Functional, wearable, and with just a little bit of flare, the Vans x Wade Goodall Sk8-Hi 138 Decon SF features soft leather and textile uppers, UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, and lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape. This iconic high top style also includes stars printed on the sidewalls, durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern, and water-based inks and glues.
- Vans x Wade Goodall collection
- Deconstructed sturdy leather and textile uppers
- Pop contrast laces and printed sidewalls
- UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning
- Lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape
- Durable rubber waffle outsoles