Don’t let the winter pass you by. With an updated design and 100% recycled fabric and insulation, the new Axion Pro Jacket is a warm and protective down jacket for trekking, mountaineering and cold days at the crag.
The Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with an ultra-thin water-resistant coating for increased resilience in changeable conditions. The 700FP, 100% recycled down has a Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to keep you warmer and drier in a range of conditions. The helmet-compatible hood uses Stratus™ synthetic insulation for improved performance in the wet and is also removable for more casual everyday use.
Additional outdoor features include a double-ended YKK® Natulon zip, a pair of cosy, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets and fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help retain the warmth. With midi-baffle stitch-through construction, full adjustability and high-level weatherproofing, the Axion Pro is a robust winter workhorse with all the features you need to keep the cold at bay.
Insulation:Recycled 700FP Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic Finish (295g, Size L)
Centre back length:(Size L): 75cm/29.5inch
- Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK® Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex® Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (295g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining